Organic Meadow Hay 40oz
Feed your Guinea Pig, rabbit or chinchilla a high-fiber hay that is beneficial to them and the environment with Oxbow Bene Terra Organic Meadow Hay Small Animal Food. Some small pets including Guinea Pigs, rabbits and chinchillas, need hay to aid in digestion and keep their teeth trim. In fact, hay should be about 75 percent of their daily diet. Oxbow Bene Terra Organic Meadow Hay Small Animal Food is 100 percent certified organically grown without the use of chemicals. It provides your pet with an enticing, sweet-tasting combination of textures, fragrances and flavors. And because it is composed of a variety of hays found in their natural habitat, it will please even the pickiest eater and provide your pet with an enriching chewing activity that prevents boredom and alleviates stress. Place large handfuls of hay in the habitat daily and replenish as needed.Key Benefits
- Grass hay is absolutely vital to the health of small herbivores. It provides not only fiber, but environmental enrichment that mimics your pet’s natural habitat. As the caregiver, it is your responsibility to offer your pet hay every day.
- Grown without the use of chemical, this product is 100% organically grown. Offer your pet what they would naturally forage for in the wild!
- Hay is a variable product because it is grown in natural conditions. Each season creates hay that will look, feel and taste different. Composed of a variety of naturally-occurring hays.
- Ideal for picky eaters as this product features enticing textures, fragrances and tastes.
- The USDA Organic Seal on this product indicates that over 95% of the ingredients in this product are produced by certified organic farmers who emphasize the use of renewable resources and the conservation of soil and water to enhance environmental quality for future generations.