Green Lamb Tripe Formula, 25lb
Lamb tripe, turkey, peas, pea starch, turkey meal, pea protein, canola oil (preserved with rosemary extract), flaxseed, natural flavor, quinoa, pumpkin, spinach, carrot, broccoli, cranberry, apple, blueberry, banana, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicory root, choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, a-tocopherol acetate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), taurine, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifido bacterium bifidium thermophilum fermentation product, dried Streptococcus faecium fermentation product, yucca schidigera, rosemary, cayenne, peppermint, thyme, green tea extract
Crude Protein (min.)
Crude Fat (min.)
Crude Fibre (max.)
|*Taurine (min)||2790 mg/kg|
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)
835 kcal/kg 330.6 Cal/can
Made with fresh, quality ingredients like green lamb tripe and organic quinoa. Green tripe is the unbleached, nutrient rich stomach lining of grass-fed lamb containing essential fatty acids and digestive juices important for your pet’s health. 70% of the protein in green tripe is composed of seven major amino acids that help maintain muscle and joint health, metabolize sugars and fats, and support a strong immune system.
- It's naturally rich in essential Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and contains beneficial amino acids that give your pups digestive system a boost.
- Made with organic Canadian and Peruvian quinoa, a gluten free complete protein source that's actually harvested from a seed.
- Hypoallergenic; so it's great for pets that are sensitive to ingredients like chicken, potato, wheat, corn and soy.
- This low glycemic food won't spike blood sugar and is a good option for dogs that are diabetics.
- For all life stages while being complete and balanced while leaving out grains and glutens.